District Wireless Settings
The main wireless connection for faculty laptops will be the SRSD network. This network allows you access to all network features such as printing etc. In order to activate this wireless setting on your laptops you must log on to your laptop while connected to a LAN (Local Area Network) cable in your buildings.
- Connect laptop to your docking station
- Log on to your laptop.
- After the laptop fully connects, Restart. When you next log in, all wireless settings will be in place.
You are done.
Directions for accessing the SRSD-Guest network (all other devices):
- Open the Wireless Settings area of your device.
- Click on SRSD-Guest.
- When the CWP prompt opens, click “Accept”
* Some devices will require that you open a web browser in order to activate the CWP. Click “Accept.”